HK Fanfictions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for writers and readers to interact through a collections of HK Fanfictions!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction to this forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breeze
Admin

Introduction to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to this forum   Introduction to this forum I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Hey Everyone!

For those who know me, I am rather busy. So you would ask me what am I thinking to start a forum? Well, I guess I got this idea of a place to post my story and for other to post theirs when winglin is down. (Which does happen often...Sadly) Anyway, I tried other sites and they are 'Asian' sites which as you know is dominated with all kind of asian fanfictions... No offend but I am not too interested in reading Korean, Japanese, and etc. fanfictions, since I don't know who they are. So here we are! A place for HK fanfictions. I am not sure how popular this forum would be since HK fanfictions are declining as the years passed by... However, I am confident that there are people out there who still write and read HK fanfictions. So that's why I created this...

Hopefully, you can enjoy this forum and make it active! So spread the words for fellow writers and readers! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://hkfanfictions.board-directory.net

Introduction to this forum
Page 1 of 1